Wednesday, July 06, 2005

It's been busy

Well, it's been quite a while since I posted, but I've been swamped!!! After my last entry, I was busy making not only the shop hop block (ended up making five - I think), but also making three of the coordinating pattern. Two of the quilts are shop samples, but the third has been sold to the Rotary Club here in Woodinville, WA to be their raffle quilt. The raffle will take place at their auction on October 8, so if you're interested you can check with them about tickets. Once the quilts were finished, the pattern was finished, and then I also managed to finish three more patterns in time for our local Western Washington Shop Hop. The new patterns are called Wine Country Picnic, Plum Passion, Wild Waves, and Awesome Amulets. I'm going to try to get pictures up this time, so hopefully you have pictures to go with my words this time, as well as links to the shops that carry my patterns and the Rotary Club.

Come visit again,
Lynn M

No comments: