Saturday, April 21, 2007

Fantasy Fish almost finished

This quilt is still in progress, but almost finished. I had entered it in my local quilt guild's show before it was finished, so this picture was how it looked for the show (I wasn't done, but had to turn it in before the deadline - I've learned my lesson and won't enter a quilt that's in progress again). I'm still adding more embellishments, and will then block it. It is the first in a series of three, the largest of them will be made into a pattern, because it is the only one that will have all the creatures that will be contained in the pattern. The smaller quilts will have a subset of them, but also have other techniques added that will not be in the pattern, such as my basket sponge, sea feather, and mussels that are in this quilt.

1 comment:

rosebudinnh said...

your work is amazzzzzing. Rose