Saturday, September 12, 2009

I'm still here...

I've just been busy with house guests coming and going, working on things I can't show, teaching classes, a demo, and more. Of course the toilet that the guests were using decided to spring a leak while they were here (fixed once, but still have a smaller leak - hopefully plumber arriving again soon), as well as our A/C deciding it wanted to act up, and after having a new furnace installed (yes, it turned out we needed to replace the main unit - A/C unit is fine), they are still trying to get it working - hopefully, it will be working before they leave on Tuesday.

Anyway, since I can't show you the things I'm working on, I'll show you what I'm working with:



While the guests were here, I was able to get a little work done in the evenings, but when I couldn't work on quilts I was able to do a bit of knitting, and finished the Baby Surprise Jacket (second one, third baby sweater this summer):


The socks project that I've been dragging around in my purse for months are almost finished - just the toe on the last sock to finish and sew closed, and then I'll post a picture.

2 comments:

Judy S. said...

Looks like you've perfected stripes on the EZ Surprise sweater, Lynn. What weight yarn are you using?

Lynn Majidimehr said...

The yarn is Comfort DK that was purchsed at Ben Franklin in Redmond, WA. A post with the picture of the yarn lable can be found at http://lamdes.blogspot.com/2009/06/whats-this.html .