This cowl has been in progress since this spring, but is finally finished with only a few inches to spare! It was a free pattern with purchase of the yarn from a local yarn shop, Serial Knitters. Since I haven't done crochet for a while (other than a single row to finish a knit project), I had to start over after the first few rows, because my tension was way too loose. The second time around started out tighter, but loosened up as I worked. Not perfect, but I really like the way it looks and am looking forward to wearing it in the fall. A couple changes from the pattern: last row was left out, because I was running out of yarn (good thing I made that decision), and I added another repeat in the bobbles (that made them stand out better).