Tuesday, October 23, 2007

three finished projects

I'm on a roll trying to finish up some projects that I've been working on simultaneously, and these three are finished (for now anyway).



First is the book cover that I started when I was writing up my Artistic Free-motion online class. I've added the pockets inside to hold a book and bound it, so it's just waiting for a book to be placed inside.



Next is the art quilt landscape - first project for the art quilt class that I'm taking with Jane LaFazio at joggles.com. I've added my hand stitching, and also went back and shaded the trees again to add more depth.



Last is a felt flower design for the same art quilt class. I'm not sure I'm making a quilt out of it - maybe a wall hanging, but it will be finished once I decide. At least all the cutting, layout, and embroidery are done!

4 comments:

verobirdie said...

The three are beautiful, but I like the first best :-)

Jeanne Turner McBrayer said...

All are lovely!

Anonymous said...

these are all wonderful but that first one - WOW!

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

I could see it as a purse front!!!!Very pretty.