Thursday, October 02, 2008

Gilded Scrolls


I've been holding off on posting this one, but as it has been delivered to the gallery for display, I thought you might like to see it too. If you live in the Seattle area, or planning a visit, it will be at Gallery 113, in Woodinville, WA for the month of October, so you can visit it in person. Of course if it is sold, it will move on to another home, but I'll still have a picture! Soon I'll have other items at the gallery, like paintings, jewelry, as well as less expensive things like cards and postcard art, although most of them need to fit with the theme of the month.

5 comments:

Jeanne Turner McBrayer said...

This piece is incredible! Would love to see it in person. I bet it glows!

Judy S. said...

How cool is that, Lynn? Congratulations! And to think you taught me free motion quilting....

Anonymous said...

I am Mahshid from Iran.Amir majidimehr is my uncele.your arts are best.I love your arts.

mahshid said...

I am Mahshid from Iran.Amir majidimehr is my uncele.your arts are best.I love your arts.

Edzellinni aka Linda Edkins Wyatt said...

oooh, that is just glorious! How could you ever part with it?