I wasn't sure what I was going to do with some of the leaf and flower stamps that I carved last year, and many were just stamped on fabric to be fussy cut, or collaged. However, I did two little panels with these flower and leaf combinations, and am thinking that brighter quilting threads and embellishments will spice them up.
The other thing I did was to finish covering the clothesline cording, and sewing it into bags. These two are smaller than the one in my last post (probably half the size, because that one was HUGE). They're almost finished, with handles tucked inside that need to be sewn on by hand (I've found that I prefer to use buttonhole thread and hand stitch them on, because they have holes that are pre-punched). Still need to make a couple flaps, and find some embellishments, or cute buttons to decorate the flaps, but they're almost done, and will soon be filled with class supplies and projects!