Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Stray Threads Show

Last month, I was the featured artist at the Stray Threads quilt show "Hollywood Encore", here in Woodinville, and I thought that those of you that couldn't make it to the show might like to see what my space looked like.  My area was in the front entry of the old Woodinville schoolhouse, so quilts were split between the two sides, leaving the center open for the quilters to pass through to come or go upstairs.  While it seems strange to have it split this way, it worked out very well!


Some friends in the guild helped me set up and we tackled the challenge of working around the furniture, because we weren't allowed to move it.  Luckily, I brought some of my baskets to hold patterns, as well as a hinged quilt ladder and pop-up shelving.  The guild let me use some of their standards, but we even used the stair railing, piano and other furniture, fitting quilts and products everywhere.  It's a good thing my table wasn't any larger!


Ready for quilters...

Thank you Stray Threads and everyone who helped and visited my booth, it was a fun show!!!

2 comments:

quiltingdiva07 said...

It looks amazing, thanks for sharing! Counting down to Sisters!!!

Delighted Hands said...

I recognize a lot of those quilts! I am sure it was enjoyed by all!