Friday, August 03, 2012

Summer Travel

Oh, the places I've been!  As I look back on the last couple of months, I think I've been busier than ever.  There's been two large trips and then lots of weekend trips, with a few days to try to regroup and then off again.  

My husband and I took a road trip to Eastern Washington, and a little of Western Idaho, then South and around to get home again.  We found lots of wheat fields and some beautiful old barns.  While the weather wasn't at it's best (and even when it was nice) we were able to take some pictures from the side of the road, by pulling the car over and rolling down the windows.  








When the weather was nice and we could stand outside, more pictures were taken and I was able to do some sketching.




July took me to Sisters Oregon, meeting up with friends for a week of Quilter's Affair classes and the Sisters Quilt Show in Sisters, OR, where I was also invited to do a book signing at the Stitchin' Post for two afternoons after class!


1 comment:

Delighted Hands said...

This looks like it has been a great summer!