Wednesday, July 11, 2007
mermaid fatbook page
Well, I'm slowly getting all those paper swaps that I signed up for finished, and these are for a mermaid fatbook that I'm participating in. It took me quite a while to find an image that would work for this page, as I needed it to be the right size and shape, but I finally found this one on one of the image discs that I had purchased from Tuscan Rose. Once I had the background and the image in place, I made a template for the tail, which I made from a double layer of paper glued together for strength. It has a tab that is glued in place between the front page and the back page to make it very sturdy. I think I only have one more swap that's due in September, and then I'll be caught up!