Saturday, July 26, 2008

Website progress

Well, I'm starting to feel restricted by the templates I'm using to design my website, but hey, they're the only way I can get up and running right now, so I'm learning to work with them, and will have to learn how to adapt them or re-design the site later. In the meantime, I've changed to a more pleasing template. So far I haven't found a way to change the pictures that come with the templates, other than changing colors when choosing a template, so temporarily, I have a beachy template that reminds me of Florida. I've been trying to upload a quilt photo for the home page, but have been unsuccessful so far - mostly it is just errors with the site I'm using, so nothing I can fix. If you'd like to check out my progress, come visit lynnmajidimehr.com. I've also added a link to the sidebar, so it will always be easy to find.

No comments: