Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Studio - slow progress

At times, it seems like it will never be finished, as the progress looks like it 's moving slow as a snail again. Here's the outside view of my studio. I have a door to a patio, and eventually a garden that will inspire me to work (and of course, a little daydreaming).


On the inside, there is tile up to my room, and I now have doors! (I don't think my husband would like his shadow here, but I must take pictures when I can.) They are working on the trim around the house, and more flooring is going in, although we've been at this so long, that some of the products get discontinued, and we need to go choose something else (unfortunately, that means more quilting time gone).

I am so looking forward to the end of this part of our journey!

No comments: