Thursday, September 02, 2010

It's here!!!

OMG, it's amazing to finally be able to touch, hold and flip through my book, so I'm floating on air!!! Flowers also arrived today from my publisher, That Patchwork Place / Martingale & Co. - THANK YOU! Here's the book and flowers pictured on one of the table runners that is in the book:




However, I must get to work, finishing preparations for my demo at the local Stray Threads Quilt Guild tonight, and yes, I'll be bringing my book to share, although it won't be available to others until October.

3 comments:

Terri Stegmiller said...

Congrats!!! I love the cover quilt.

Delighted Hands said...

How wonderful! You must be so excited.......we will wait until we can get OUR little hands on it, too!

Anonymous said...

Lynn...I had to miss the meeting but my BFF stopped by after and told me how amazing the book is...can hardly wait to get my "signed" copy....Congratulations!!!!!