Friday, October 15, 2010

Book Signing and Party pictures

For those that weren't able to make it to my book signing party yesterday, I thought you might like to see a few pictures, because it was the most beautiful, over the top book signing ever!  Gathering Fabric and my friends Ellen and Becky outdid themselves with all the decorations, food, flowers, and even a couple gifts, that I'll save for another post!



On the way into the shop, there was a mini-gallery, and tables full of food so that everyone could stop and have a snack and drink,  including a beautiful cake, which was decorated with the cover of my book!  Everything was beautiful, and it was so nice to be able to spend time chatting with everyone!


Most of the quilts from the book were hung in the front corner of the shop, where they have a sofa, so that quilters could sit and have their picture taken with me, if they wished.


From left to right, Susan, owner of Gathering Fabric, Ellen, Lynn (me), and Becky.  I had hoped to post one of the pictures without us holding the book, but this was the best one (I wish I had had my camera with me, but didn't, so these are some of the ones my husband took, and I'll post more later, if others have some they can share).
   

Here's my pattern section.  Amazingly, I have 24 different patterns there, and more on their way, as soon as I finish writing them up!


The back of her clasrom is where she has most of my quilt samples, but my smaller, more embellished fish quilt is on the table, along with Wine Country Picnic.

3 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

Congratulations......it looks like a wonderful time was had by all!

Cindie said...

How fun - a big congrats to you!

quiltingdiva07 said...

I love these pics! I am so happy for you and it was wonderful to see you all together! Congratulations!!!