Thursday, October 07, 2010

My Book is Here!!!



It's here!  It's here! It's here!!!!!!

Imagine opening a whole box of your very own books.  Not one, or two, or three, a whole box!!!

If you pre-ordered a book, and didn't ask for it to be endorsed to you or a friend, please let me know asap, as I'd like to get them all in the mail as quick as possible, so you can hold it in your hands and start flipping through it!

If you didn't pre-order, and would like to order a book from me, signed, or signed and endorsed to you or a friend, please contact me, and you can either fill out a snail mail order form and mail it back to me with a check, or you could pay me through Paypal. [Unfortunately, my hope to finish my website updates and get a shopping cart is not complete as yet, because my computer decided to die, so I'm busy reinstalling programs and moving the files I had saved on a portable drive into the new computer.  I'll continue on when it is ready, but I also need to get lots of things done for quilt market, because I'm doing a schoolhouse presentatio, and have things to finish for that as well.]

If you plan to purchase my book from your local quilt shop, or elsewhere, they should be arriving soon, if not today, as my local quilt shop received them this morning.  If they haven't ordered them yet, I'll bet they would if you asked!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Congrats, how exciting!

Anonymous said...

Lynn...

How exciting...I can hardly wait to get my hands on one too! You should be so very proud...

Hugs,

QueenB said...

Congrats. I saw the preview of this book and love poppies so I just had to have it. Hopefully mine will be in the mail from my bookstore very soon I can't wait. It looks great I hope you are very pleased and proud of youself.