All the Figs and Ginger blocks have been pieced, and I've begun trimming them down to size!!!
As I was piecing the green and tan blocks, I had a wee problem, finding that I had reversed the deck as I was stitching the pieces together, and you can tell I wasn't paying attention, because I had sewn several pieces after the error, before catching it. I decided to finish piecing the blocks and then go back and fix the problem, because there would be less chance of making another error, or larger mess. Instead of ripping all the pieces off, I just rip about a half inch past the patch, to give me space to sew the correct patch back in place (a partial seams technique, in reverse).
And as I was ripping this block, I found that the first two pieces should have been sewn together, but needed to be swapped with another set of two patches to fix the problem, so ripped it out as well, and on the remaining blocks, I ripped the two joined patches out as one unit. Now, after matching the units to the correct blocks, I'm ready to sew them back together.
A fixed block: