Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Baby Surprise Jacket - finished!!!

Yep, it's finally finished! Although I had seriously wanted to add a hood, after several tries, and finally realizing that there would be no way for me to put orange and white trim around the face, I decided I would try a simple crochet edge, and am happy with the way it turned out.

I almost gave it without taking a finished picture (been there, done that), but remembered in time, and was able to unwrap, snap a few pics, and re-wrap in time to deliver it. Lucky for me the baby is late, otherwise the sweater would have been late.

1 comment:

Judy S. said...

Love your colors in this one, Lynn. And you figured out a good solution for the neck. I don't like the way it looks as is either... My color choice was much more "babyish" so love the way yours turned out!