Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Knitting Progress

During my trip to PA, I managed to do quite a bit of knitting, because I did a lot of sitting in planes, cars, and while watching TV in the evenings and visiting with my dad.

The Back to Basics socks are now finished!
Before I left, I cast on this Leyburn sock, because I can't just sit, I need to work on something. Of course, I didn't think I'd get as far as I did - one sock was mostly finished on that trip, but was finished up on a road trip after returning, and the second sock is now in progress.

Just to make sure I wouldn't run out of socks to work on, I took along these roller coaster socks from Sockamania. They could have been done by now, but
had been cast onto double pointed needles which aren't as portable as the two circulars that I usually use, so had to wait for me to purchase another set. At least now I have one done, and the second in progress (and they can now go in my purse when the Leyburn socks are finished).


No comments: