Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Camano Island Quilters

This morning I did my Power Point presentation for their quilt guild and everyone enjoyed themselves.  These ladies love getting together and had a feast of snacks  to share as well.  I was really surprised when this lady opened her quilt for show and tell and it was the cover quilt from my book!  I wish I knew her name (maybe someone will leave a comment with her name and I can add it), but was happy I had my camera to take a picture.  The lady that made the quilt is standing behind it in the first picture, and behind it in the second, because they held it up higher so that I could take a better picture.  She did an awesome job!!!



The Camano Island Quilters are a great group of ladies, and I'm looking forward to spending tomorrow with them too!

No comments: