Sunday, January 03, 2016

Knitting, soaping and more...

It's been a busy year and since my last post, much time has been spent baking loads of Christmas cookies that were gifted, making gifts and other secret things that can now be unveiled since they've been gifted, mailed, or wrapped, waiting for a belated exchange!  This post only has the hand knits, since there were many this year.  I'll have to do another with the handmade skin care items that were gifted to others.

An Antler Hat for my hubby:



A cowl (Snowshoe) for a sister:



Apparently, in my haste, I neglected to photograph the cowl for my other sister:-(  At least it was finished and shipped in time!  It is a Brain Frieze cowl.

My future daughter-in-law received several hand knits:
a Nora G. cowl,



Shallows cowl (sorry, this one was also taken while blocking, but the best one I have),



and the SknitsB Mysterie cowl:



An Autumn Blush shawl for Tammy (this was while it was blocking):



More to come, as I had to chop this post in half, because it refused to publish.  Crossing my fingers it works this time!

1 comment:

Delighted Hands said...

Wonderful to see what you were up to-while silent you weren't still!