Sunday, January 03, 2016

This past year in knitting and more, part 2

Another shawl (Haley's Comet), this one for a friend:


Yet another shawl (Ashburn) for a friend:



Another hat (Rainy Tuesdays) for my hubby (it's really more blue):



My Peak color cowl is knit, but still needs blocked.  At least I have a modeled picture for this one:-)


This one was given to a friend earlier this year, but I forgot to post a picture, it's the 2015 WestKnits Mystery Shawl:



Our dogs have long hair, so no knitting for them, but one of our sons has a whippet who is always cold, so she was measured and this is my first time knitting a dog garment, so I'm amazed it fits!


Also finished another hat for me, just a quick one:


1 comment:

Delighted Hands said...

Very pretty-I would recognize the West shawl anywhere, the dog sweater is so necessary and stylish; I used to knit them for our little poodle-she loved hers!