Sunday, November 02, 2008

Houston Quilt Festival - Janet's Influence

I saw so many quilts and wish I could have stayed for all of Quilt Festival, so that I might have had time to see all of them. At least I was able to see lots of wonderful quilts, shop, and take lots of classes (of course I never imagined that I would get into almost all those that I had asked for).

It was so exciting to hunt for it in the Quilts: A World of Beauty show at Festival, but I finally found it, and had a few people take pictures of me with it. Unfortunately, I had to choose between a better photo of me, or a better photo of the quilt, and decided this one was the one that I would post. I am very thankful that others were so helpful (part of the problem was that it was hung on a side wall, which were not lit as well as those on the walls parallel to the aisles).

No comments: