Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Channel Quilted Slippers - information

I've been asked about the pattern for these slippers, and while I'd love to be able to share it, I have to respect the copyright of others, and I hope you'll understand.

This design is copyrignt 2003 Carol Harrington for Ana-Cross-Stitch, with a statement "May not be copied without permission", so you'll need to contact them to see if they still have it and will share - they gave it to me free when I purchased yarn to make the slippers, which was only 2 balls of yarn (don't think it was expensive, as it was to be my son's project, when he was learning to knit). I would imagine that if you contacted them and asked they would do the same for you, but it's just a guess. I tried to Google a website for them, but came up empty, other than their contact information: Ana-Cross-Stitch - 719 Commercial Ave., Anacortes, WA 98221, Phone: (360) 299-9010.

No comments: