Friday, December 12, 2008

Hot Waffles Mitts and Hat


Yes, I'm feverishly working like a busy beaver, trying to get ready for Christmas and also finish a new quilt pattern.
For this red set of hat and mitts, I used Cascade 220 yarn and the Hot Waffles Mitts and Hat pattern from Knitspot. It was great to be able to find a quick to knit project, download the pattern and get started right away!
These were small enough a project that I could take it along, and managed to finish rather quickly, even though I worked on them between other projects. Tuesday, while working at the gallery, I managed to make one complete mitt, and about 1/ 3 of the second, which I thought was great, especially since I have never knit a mitt or glove. This morning I finished darning in the loose ends, so now the set is finished and ready to wrap!

1 comment:

Judy S. said...

Knitting mitts is fun, isn't it? This is a really cute pattern...I love the ones at Knitspot.