Monday, December 15, 2008

Organizing blog

In case you haven't noticed, I've updated my blog. On the right side are all the links, and now there is a section for labels. Labels are new to me, but I think I've been able to figure out how to make good use of them. I've gone back through my older posts and added labels to most of them to help you find what you're looking for, although there are more that still need work.

If you're interested in seeing progress on my quilt patterns, new colorations, etc, just click on the name of the quilt. Of course I'm not perfect, so missed adding all the possibilities, and found I need to add the "quilt pattern" tag to some more, but now you can click on "janet's influence" and easily find the posts without searching through months, or even years of posts. Not all my patterns are pictured on my blog, as I started my company before blogging got so popular.

Most of yesterday was spent working on my website, and I was able to come close to a front page that I like (without a template this time), and started to create the other pages, although I'll probably try to upload it soon, with some of the pages with "coming soon" on them, just to see if it really works.

No comments: