Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Sew Expo - Puyalup, WA


If you're headed to Sew EXPO in Puyallup, WA this week, I'm going to be signing books and demonstrating machine quilting in the Quiltworks Northwest booth on Friday and Saturday, from about 10am till about 3or 4pm.  They will have half the quilts from my book in their booth, and the other half are hanging at their store in Bellevue.  If you miss the show, you'll be able to see the quilts at their shop for the first three weeks this month, and then they'll be on their way to other shops. 

Come by the Quiltworks Northwest booth and say hi, have me sign your book, I'd love to meet you!

If you're wondering if the Flower Show Quilts will be coming to visit a shop near you, the trunk show schedule is on my website.

1 comment:

Delighted Hands said...

Love the sewing expos! Have a good time and enjoy being a star!