Saturday, June 11, 2011

Another Bracelet!

This bracelet is not my design, but was a fun, learning experience and I love it!  It took about 2 hours for me to make it, although it could have been finished much quicker if I had not made so many mistakes and had to find the right size mandrels for the curves.  As it was, I tried various pliers until I found the one that worked with the length of wire that the pattern called for, because they come in so many different sizes and the pattern didn't have a size specified!  If the designer had measured their pliers, I would have been able to measure mine and not waste as much wire - or time. 

Some of the pieces that didn't come out right were able to be made into charms, or saved to possibly be used in another project, but I also created a pile of scrap wire, so I'm really happy I'm working in copper instead of silver!

2 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

Wow, very celtic looking! Amazing and beautiful!

Quilting Pansy said...

Very pretty!