Thursday, July 23, 2009

Blueberry Basket

When I was in Sisters, OR, for the Sisters Quilt Show, my new friend Cathy gave my roommates and I the materials, and taught us how to make this basket. It is my first real basket, and although I know it isn't perfect, it is beautiful to me, and I love it!


Now I know I took pictures of this basket, and thought I had posted it, but I noticed that there was not a label for baskets when I wrote my last post. Besides that, I couldn't even find the pictures I took (or thought I took), so my first basket, the Blueberry Basket, had a little photo shoot. Above is the basket with the fabric I was given to make a coordinating liner, and below are a couple more.






2 comments:

Judy S. said...

Love it, Lynn. And the handles add a perfect touch.

Linda said...

I love this basket. Basketweave is one of the many things I want to do now that I am retired. They are so beautiful.