Thursday, July 02, 2009

Summer Classes added to schedule

I've just finished scheduling the following classes with Gathering Fabric in Woodinville, WA. Classes will be held at Fresh Air Farm, which is just up the hill from the quilt shop, but you will need to register at Gathering Fabric. I know for some of you this is short notice, so if you are interested, but aren't able to make it to class on these days, or are wishing for something else please email me.

Artistic Free Motion
July 22, 2009 from 10am-3pm (Wednesday)
Awesome Amulets
August 19, 2009 from 10am-3pm (Wednesday)
Adding Texture and Dimension / Details make the Difference
August 26, 2009 from 10am-3pm (Wednesday)

2 comments:

Misty said...

Wow, your work is just beautiful. I wish I lived nearby and could take one of your classes!

Lynn Majidimehr said...

Thank you! You never know, If I end up traveling to your area, you might be able to.