Friday, June 27, 2008

Sockotta Mock Cable Socks - progress

All things considered, I'm making lots of progress on this pair of socks! The first was completed yesterday, and of course, I had to start the second just as soon as I had darned in the yarn ends. This pattern is really going quite fast, partially due to the fact that it has fewer stitches in the round and I'm working on size 2 needles, instead of the size 1 that I've been using for the past few, but the sock fits great! In case you missed the earlier post, the pattern can be found here, and is being made with the Sockotta yarn that I was able to find at a local shop.

1 comment:

Judy S. said...

Pretty sock, Lynn. I am going to try this pattern; it looks like less concentration is needed than the cables and lace one. Have you tried that? I've frogged twice so far!